Track Replacement Services
Damaged sliding door tracks can be a real problem for your sliding doors. If the track is damaged, even with new rollers, the door may appear to bounce. This bouncing will deteriorate the circumference of the roller. You may find that the rollers installed don’t last nearly as long as they should and if they are installed the door never works normally and deteriorates quickly.
We provide a wide range of track profiles and installation methods to ensure a quality track repair. Sliding door tracks are our speciality, we use only high quality track replacements. Our tracks come in a large variety to suit all sliding doors such as aluminium & timber frames. The tracks themselves can either be Stainless Steel, Aluminium or Brass.
On the other hand you may find the condition of the sliding door track might not be the sole reason for your sliding door problems. Possibly the quality of the rollers used in the installation or previous repair to the door weren’t capable of bearing the sliding door’s weight. And the door requires a higher quality roller, possibly a stainless steel roller configuration. See our Glass Sliding Door Repair Page to learn more on roller replacement services.
- Up front pricing & honest work
- Use of quality materials
- Quality installation of rollers & tracks
- Tested & proven methods
- Trained & experienced repair men
- To educate in proper use and self-service for your doors longevity
- With the installation of a new set of quality rollers & metal track provided by Sliding Door Repairs Parramatta, we offer a 12 month warranty on your door repair.